Laviano’s is your one-stop shop for installations and repairs. We will work with you to diagnose the issue at hand and look for the best solution available depending on your individual needs. Laviano’s has been providing superior maintenance, repair and restoration services for over 30 years.
Maintenance, Repair & Restoration Services on new and used engines on all major brands including:
Evinrude – E-Tec and Ficht
Mercury – 2-Stroke, 4-Stroke and Verado
Yamaha 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke
Whether you are looking to install new engines or generators or replace electronics and accessories, Laviano’s will make sure the job is done right.
Thinking about purchasing a boat? Let Laviano’s give you peace of mind by doing a pre-purchase inspection on the vessel. We can go on a sea trial with you and check the performance of the boat, including the engines, generator, electronics and more. We will give you an unbiased report to ensure that you make an educated decision before purchasing the boat.
From unexpected repairs to scheduled maintenance programs, Laviano’s is there for all your boat’s needs right at your dock or at our shop. We have trailers to pick your boat up, and our shop is an enclosed facility, so your boat is safe.
Keep your boat in tip-top shape – and ready to hit the water when you are. Following an inspection of your boat, we will develop and schedule routine maintenance tailored to you and to your boat’s needs. Our comprehensive service checklist and expert technician will keep your investment afloat.
Laviano’s total vessel care is the ideal way to make sure that your boat looks and performs like new at all times. We will develop a plan to cover your washes, waxes, routine maintenance, mechanical inspections, dockside fuel, bottom cleaning and more.
Unfortunately, hurricanes are a part of life in South Florida. And while we can’t stop Mother Nature, we certainly can try to prepare for her.
Our Hurricane Readiness service includes:
- Properly securing your boat. (Ask us about our full supply of lines.)
- Installing extra fenders, if needed. (Ask us about our full supply of fenders.)
- Following the storm, we inspect your vessel for damage and address any issues.
Live out of town or going out of town? We will monitor and maintain your boat while you’re away.
Additional Services Include:
- Mechanical inspections
- Preventative maintenance
- Annual services
- Risers and manifolds changed at scheduled intervals
- Cleaning and detailing
- Water system maintenance
- Bottom care, including cleaning and painting
- Electronics installation
- GPS installation
- Audio systems installation
- VHF radios installation
- Depth finders installation
- Upholstery cleaning, installation, and restoration
- Canvas cleaning, installation, and restoration
- Dockside fueling
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Transport & Relocation
- New and used engine repair
- Parts purchase & installation for all major brands
- Engine maintenance, repair and replacement
- Yacht Tender Service